Saturday 3 October 2015

Warhammer 40K Chaos space marines

I thought I would do a quick post of these Chaos marines from Warhammer 40K. I started a few armies when my son was into this but only really got anywhere with Dark Angels and to a lesser extent Tau. I am keeping those but clearing out all the unmade stuff as just sitting there. I only did these two for Chaos (and a part painted Defiler) and while I enjoyed doing them and think they look very nice my display cabinets are bursting at the seems so I will get selling them off on ebay. So this is more for posterity and to remind me before they head off!

They are Red Corsairs, one marine and an Aspiring Champion










The unit marking on the shoulder guard is hand painted - I prefer doing that to using decals.




I have a few other 40K posts, just click on the Warhammer 40K label on the top right.

No comments:

Post a Comment